Friday, December 14, 2012

Hello

Hi there.
I feel like I've been neglecting you. The last time I came on I posted about Tai Shan Pandas. Um, yes. So I decided to come on and tell you hello again. But I do have somewhat of an excuse. School. Pep band. School. I'm telling you for some reason they feel like they need my time. The nerve.

Also Christmas is coming! We have our christmas tree, we've put the lights on and dad has already started putting on the mandatory recorded fireplace on TV.

AND the best news of all...

Marissa. Is. Coming.

I'm kinda sorta excited. The last time she came home from Provo she brought a crane leg basket with her. I'll leave you to decipher this for yourself. Anyway, I'm really, really, really, really excited. This Christmas is going to be ridiculously, bongdingdongulously wonderful.

As far as other news my dad got an iphone5. As far as other news go my dad's iphone5 now has at least 10 megabites (whatever that means) full of pictures and videos of my feet and the back of his head. Hehe. He still doesn't knows.

Anyway, I'm so glad we've had this chat.

Sincerely,

Elle

P.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment