Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dramatic Drum Roll

Ok, readers (if they're are any) we had better get this done with. Yep, that's right the official stuff. The stuff everybody skips.  The (dramatic drum roll) Terms of Agreement.

 I, (state your name)


do hereby agree to all the terms below. If I infringe upon any of the following terms I will be expelled from The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 


Term one: Any time I pronounce the official name of this blog I will pronounce it like the guy in The King and I.


Term two: Under NO circumstances will I make fun of the author's last name (and for that matter first name).


Term three: I will not judge the author of this blog by their spelling.


Term four: The author of this blog cannot think of any other terms.


Well done! You got through The (dramatic drum roll) Terms of Agreement. I hereby give you forty points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment